Tour departure times can often be flexible for your schedule.
1) Stikine River, John Muir Adventure…. Our #1 popular tour, 3.5 – 4 hour duration. This Fun, High Speed tour takes you to Shakes Lake / Glacier. Where we explore the icebergs, waterfalls and great sights of the area. Fun is the name of the game on this tour with stops. Includes the running of several sloughs on our way up river to Shakes Lake and a different route on the way downstream on your way back to Wrangell. two options are available on this great tour, request one of our covered heated boats OR request our open outboard jet boat, like the one most Wrangellites run the river with, both options are available by hitting the Book Online button below.
Price $185.00 per person plus local 7% sales tax
2)Extended John Muir Adventures. 6-7 hour duration. Covers the same adventures as the John Muir tour above, BUT with additional fn of a soak in the Chief Shakes Hot Springs OR a run to the U.S./Canada border.
Price $215.00 per person plus local 7% sales tax
3)Wrangell Xtreme Adventures. 4 hour duration, 4 pax maximum. This tour is on the “Gone Again” our open outboard jet speed boat. This style boat is one of preferred boat designs that Wrangellites us to joy ride the Stikine River. This tour can cover more of the river then the larger tour boats can, no roof means you get to see it all. Bring your outdoor gear ( we also provide you gear as necessary) for you to enjoy the river the way locals do…
Price $195.00 per person plus local 7% sales tax
3) Telegraph Creek, B.C. Canada. 2-4 day adventures, 320 miles round trip. Witness the River that John Muir, Gold Prospectors and nature lovers have enjoyed for the last century plus. If this was a 160 mile highway “down south” people would drive across the nation to witness the beauty, the transformation from the rainforest of Southeast Alaska to the boreal forest of Canada.
Price $1,800- $2,000 per day for the boat charter.
Tour departure times can often be flexible for your schedule and with the tide in Dry Straits.
1) LeConte Glacier and Petersburg Adventures. Our #1 popular tour for LeConte Glacier. 7-8 hour duration. This tour is a great way to see the beautiful sights and sounds of LeConte Bay and Glacier plus visit downtown Petersburg, our neighbor town on Mitkof island and the only Norwegian town in Alaska.
Price $265.00 per person plus local 7% sales tax.
2) LeConte Glacier Adventure. 4-5 hour duration, Wrangell to LeConte Glacier and back to Wrangell. Tour takes you through Dry Straits ( part of the Stikine River Delta) to LeConte Bay, where you encounter the first of hundreds, perhaps thousands of icebergs from golf ball size to Titanic class bergs, navigate 7 mile
fjord through towering mountains on your way to the face. Return to Wrangell via Dry Straits.
Price $215.00 per person plus local 7% sales tax.
Tour generally departs 10 AM, 6-7 hours long duration, (other departure times can sometimes be accommodated as necessary for ferry or plane schedules).
1) Bears of Anan Experience. 7 hour duration, Tour takes you to the world class Anan Bear Observatory. Depart Wrangell for a 1 hour approx. boat ride where you will debark at the Anan shoreline for the 1/2 mile trail walk to the observation deck, where you will get to watch the amazing interaction of bear to bear and bear to fish action from only a few feet (and sometimes under your feet). Limited permits are available for this tour so book early.
Price $315.00 per person plus local 7% sales tax.
16 foot Lund’s with 25hp 4 stroke outboards $165.00 per day plus local 7% sales tax and fuel used
Canoes $70.00 per day plus local 7% sales tax
- 1 hour $25
- 2 hours $45
- 4 hours $65
- 24 hours $90
- 48 hours $155
- 1 hour $20
- 2 hours $40
- 4 hours $55
- 24 hours $80
- 48 hours $145
Plus local 7% sales tax
Banana Pt. (access to Petersburg via Banana Pt.)
Price $60.00 per person $120.00 minimum, plus local 7% sales tax.
Coffman Cove, $300.00 plus local 7% sales tax, 4 person min.
Whale Pass, $300.00 plus local 7% sales tax, 4 person min.
Point Baker / Port Protection, $400.00 plus local 7% sales tax, 4 person min.
U.S. Forest Service Cabins: Rates are for the boat, not per person! Occasionally discounts can be applied, call or email for further information.
Anan Cabin, $525.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Berg Bay Cabin, $475.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Frosty Bay Cabin, $625.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Harding River Cabin, $925.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Steamer Bay Cabin $825.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Devils Elbow Cabin $1,800.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Stikine River Cabins:
Garnet Ledge Cabin, $325.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Mt. Rynda Cabin, $475.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Twin Lakes Cabin, $475.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Shakes Slough Cabins, $625.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Chief Shakes Hot Springs, $625.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Mt. Flemmer Cabin, $825.00 plus local 7% sales tax
U.S. / Canadian Border $825.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Great Glacier, Canada $1000.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Gut Island Cabin $425.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Little Dry Island Cabin $425.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Mallard Slough Cabin, $725.00 plus local 7% sales tax
Telegraph Creek, Canada $1,800.00 outboard jet- $2,000.00 single engine inboard jet plus local 7% sales tax.
all depends on the number of people and gear on which boat needs to be used.